READY OKAY LLC D/B/A EPILOGGSupplemental Privacy Notice for California Residents
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Ready Okay LLC d/b/a Epilogg (“Epilogg”, “we”, “our” or “us”) provides this Supplemental Privacy Notice to residents of the state of California (“you”, “your”, “consumer”). You have certain data privacy rights, as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). This applies to users of our website and services found at: epilogg.com (hereinafter, the “Site”). Your privacy rights relative to your relationship with Epilogg may vary depending on circumstances, as described below.
If you are interested in reading Epilogg’s Privacy Notice, please follow this link.
Privacy Rights for Consumers Communicating with Epilogg Directly
For consumers who communicate directly with Epilogg via digital media (i.e., email, our Contact Us form, phone, fax, etc.), your privacy rights include the following:
- Access: You have the right to request that we provide you access to a copy of your personal information held by Epilogg, covering the twelve (12) calendar months preceding your request.
- Portability: You have the right to receive your personal information held by Epilogg in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit your personal information to another organization without hindrance from Epilogg.
- Correction, Amendment and Deletion: You have the right to request a correction or amendment of your personal information held by Epilogg. You also have a right to request that Epilogg deletes certain personal information about you.
- Opt-Out of Sharing: You have the right to request that we do not sell (where applicable) your personal information to third parties.
- Prohibition on Discrimination: You have the right to exercise your rights under CCPA without fear of discrimination by Epilogg.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, as described above, please submit your request to Epilogg by using the information in the How to Contact Us section below.
Prohibition on Sales of Personal Information About California Residents
Epilogg does not “sell” personal information about residents of California to third parties, per the meaning of this term defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.140(t)). As such, Epilogg does not make available a clear and conspicuous link entitled, “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” per CCPA requirements for those businesses that sell personal information. Should our business practices change, Epilogg may implement such a link on its Site.
OTHER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise your rights under California law, as described above, please submit your request to Epilogg by using the information in the How to Contact Us section below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns, you may contact Epilogg directly via post, phone or email:
c/o Privacy Official
287 6th St. E, Suite 140
Saint Paul, MN 55101
tel no.: 651-401-2665
If you request to opt-out of our marketing communications or those of our partners, there may be a 30-day period before such opt-out will take effect.
UPDATES TO THIS SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY NOTICE
Epilogg created this Supplemental Privacy Notice on November 1, 2020. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Supplemental Privacy Notice at any time. Your continued use of the Site following reasonable notice of such modifications constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Supplemental Privacy Notice.